Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. Solids and General Feeding Issues
  5. Routines for 7 month old inc solids

Routines for 7 month old inc solids Lock Rss

Hi there,

Just wondering what peoples routines are for 7 month old babies, including solids.

Thanks Ella's Mumma
hi there!
peter is 7 months and this is his routine

he wakes up around 7-8 he has a 240mls formula he goes back to sleep about an hour after his bottle and a poo
he then will wake up and have half an hour play time b4 his next meal around 11-12 which is cereal and the rest of his milk from that which is about 160mls
he then has more playtime for about 2 hours then a sleep till his next meal around 3-4 which is some fruit or vegies and a bottle of 140mls he then has an hour or 2 sleep then awake for a jolly jump and a poo (some days) and a bath
then for his last meal around 8-9 he has 240mls of formula and his vegies he then stays up for about an hour then has his big sleep
lol i think thats all of it

mum of peter 25/12/04

Hope this helps

Will's routine at 7 months was
6.00 am awake /bottle
7.00 brekkie- weetbix
8.00-8.30 sleep, usually for 2 hours
10.00-10.30 bottle
12.00 lunch of fruit and yoghurt or custard
12.30-1.00 sleep usually for 2 hours, sometimes1/12h
3.00 bottle
5.30 dinner of vegies then custard
6.00 bathtime
6.30 bottle
6.50 storytime (been reading to him since birth)
7.00 bedtime

He's 9 months now and his routine is much the same except his sleeps are about 3 hours apart and he has half bottles in morning and afternoon. I use Tizzie Hall's routines at saveoursleep.com.au. I find they really work for us.

Joh, Will's mum

Sign in to follow this topic