Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Weetbix Lock Rss

Hey guys
Well i give up monique is still refusing the cereals i ahve tryed mixing it with fruit and u name i have done it so now i am wondering at what age can you give them soggy weetbix thinking that might be worth a try.
Thanks
mel

Sorry guys forgot to say she is 6 months old next tuesday

8/9 mths for weetbix. I rang sanitarium to ask

Steph

Steph VIC Mummy to one gorgeous boy

I started giving my bubba weetbix at 6 months and he was fine with it. I just made it really watery to start with until he adjusted to the texture. It didn't make any difference to his poo's so we went with it.

Joh, Will's mum

Hi
I started my son on weetbix when he was 6 months because my doctor should it was fine. He started with 1 weetbix with full cream milk and I put it in the microwave for 20 seconds. He loves it. At nine months he eats 1 1/2 weetbix and eats them for brekky every day. I never used rice cereal as I don't like it and I don't like the tin foods either.

I think you should give weetbix a go.
from

Cathy, Matty 17.11.04 Joshy 31.12.09

i've been giving my daughter weetbix since she was about 8 months, but i alternate with Farex Baby Muesli with apple and porridge (i think thats what its called - or something similar). she loves the muesli and its high in iron and stuff like the rice cereal, but she wouldnt have a bar of the rice cereal.
Sign in to follow this topic