Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

7mth won't eat breakfast Lock Rss

Hi guys,
My 7mth old girl refuses to eat breakfast. She's having lunch and dinner no problems but I can't get her to eat breakfast.
She hates fruit of any kind, weetbix, oats (and rice gives her skin allergy). what is left to try??? At lunch and dinner she has vegies, which she absolutely scoffs (any kind of vegie).
She wakes at 7am and has breastfeed. I was trying to give her breakfast after that, but she wouldn't take it, so now I let her go to bed and we try breakfast at 9am. I can get her to eat 1 teaspoon, but after that the lips are pursed shut and she shakes her head from side to side!
Any ideas?

Sherri

Sherri, mum to Ella Bella Baby Bear ~ 21.01.05

What about yoghurt with fruit in it, or even with out the fruit as u can get flavoured friut ive just started giving my girl yoghurt she is 9 months,

Shelley, NSW, Breanna 19/11/04, Lachlan 5/01/07

Hi Sherri,

My 7 month old girl ELLA (same names) doesn't eat breakfast eitheir. I asked my health nurse and she said it's very common for them not to want eat at breakfast time. Apprently she said that there just not hungry enough yet. she said that at about 8-9 months in when they will proberly go for a third meal. my daughter is a little tacker so i know she has no room to put it.

When was your ella born? is she a little one??

Ella's mumma
Sign in to follow this topic