Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Another one? Lock Rss

Hi just wanted to hear from people who are in or have been in the situation; I want to have another bub in the near future but everytime I mention it to my fiance, he says he doesn't. He comes up with "We cant afford it" etc & while I agree with him sometimes, (we only have his income while I am a SAHM) I am sure we would manage because we are doing ok now (thanks to family assistance!). Our daughter is nearly 9 months & I think it would be nice to give her atleast 1 sibling! What should I do?

Thats a tricky one. Does he want to wait a bit longer or not have any more kiddies at all?

DD is 3yr 8 months - DS is 6 months

Hi mumof jaz,
I can understand where your coming from as i am in the same situation with my fiance, coz i would love to have another baby and a playmate for Jye who is 13 months but he keeps saying the same things that your partner says "cant afford it" "1 is enough" but even tho i dont mean right now like maybe 2 or 3 years he still says the same things.. In my opinion tho i think every child needs a play mate and not just have the 1 but thats only in my opinion tho.. But i can totally agree where you are coming from..
Shell

Shell,

i agree with u im 21 and my partner is 27 he also has two kids from a previous relationship i can sorta understand where he is coming from i wuold like another kid within the next 18 mths ish but have been told to wait for at least 3 years until we r set up better i understand this but want a mate for my littled man as the other two dont live with us

noodlesmum

Hi Chrissy how far do you want the children age gap? and maybe keep saying it to your fiance about other baby and than leave it for awhile and let him think about the idea and wait to see what happens. Cause its up to you both if you dont want anymore children and just keep trying.

My partner and I have already decided we will have another one (baby) when Jaye is about 4 years old so she can help us out with her sister or brother.

Good luck and let us know how you go with it.
Plus we are enjoying Jaye to much and

Tracey,Jaye (girl)12/06/05, Sam (boy)10/07/09

Sign in to follow this topic