Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. Baby & Dad
  5. dad doesn't want to know

dad doesn't want to know Lock Rss

just a quick quote I heard..'Anyone can be a father, but it takes someone special to be a Dad'. Thought it was cute and very true. Hope all works out with everyone and hopefuly the kids come out best in the end, with or without thier biological fathers.

renee, Qld,mum to Caitlyn 25/2/04 grin

Hi everyone,

I was in the postion u lot are talking about

Before i was born my dad and mum were togather, when they found out i was coming along . my dad up and left with saying a word. my mum had me with her family and my dads family around but not my dad. My mum tried to get him to see me and she even gave him a weekend with me but all he could say was i was not his, test were done and i was provened to be his. It took him six months to see me and another six months to sign the birth papers. In that time when i was eight months old and my dad had me for the weekend, he kidnapped me and take me up north in New Zealand. For three weeks i was with my dad, then he take me home, i don't know why and he has never told me.

my mum did it hard with me and my brothers but i wouldn't change a thing as she did the best she could for us, if any of our dads had no contact with us. she would say he will see u when he can and always left an opening for them to see us.

So even now when ur ex doesn't what to see her, let her get on with her life but always leave room for her dad as he might want to see her later on in life.

when she get older she will understand what happened and i now she won't blame u or her stepfater. just let her know she is loved by both her father and u.

Shazz and beautiful Sarah

Hi all your ex has no idea what he is missing out on and when she is all grown up he is going to kick himself in the bum and wonder what he has miss out on and the best thing is that your daughter and you a going to be so close and be like best friends and but it will hurt abit knowing that her dad had to be foruc in to seeing her but your daughter has you and that the main thing and she will always know you will be there matter what.

It would make you upset but just keep strong for yourself and your daughter and it is sad when a father doesnt want to take notice of their own child but their is father's like that out there.

Just keep what you a doing and keep strong for yourself and your daughter.

Tracey,Jaye (girl)12/06/05, Sam (boy)10/07/09

Sign in to follow this topic