Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. Baby & Dad
  5. Why has daddy gone?

Why has daddy gone? Lock Rss

hi guys.. I have a really bizzare situation going on and was wondering if anyone has any ideas or advise.. perhaps I'm just not seeing something?

From the day that bub came home, hubby has been very weird. He's had dizzy spells, can't remember a damn thing (whether this is by choice i sometimes wonder???) and is sometimes violent and throwns things... he yells and screams and is just generally NOT the person that I've known for 10 years. Seriously, overnight, he's become a complete stranger to me and I'm a bit scared cause I thought I knew him.

Anyway, after our last fight where things were being thrown at me (with bub right next to me I might add), he's just gone. He said that I've changed and don't give him enough attention and said that he wants a divorce.

What the????

This was like a month ago, and he's been gone for a while. I thought I was a smart women.... and just can't figure out what is wrong with him. I'm wondering if he's taken a knock to the head or something... seriously... he's scitzo! every breath he takes, it's a different mood, and he doesn't remember life plans that we've made to move interstate and at one stage, couldn't remember us having a baby!!

he's not living here now, and I've made sure that he's safe elsewhere, but I can't have him near bub right now.... do you guys think that there's a screw come lose or something? is this part of daddys PND or what? i dunno... but surely this is just wrong? I sensed that there might have been someone else a few weeks back, but I don't want to think that just yet... do guys act like this if they're cheating.

Bub is only 4 months old... so our very close relationship has deteriorated very badly within that time that we've split.

God... i have no idea... please.. someone throw some sense at me! hahahahha

Thanks guys!
XOXOXO
Tamara

Tam Qld. Wilhelm born 29th Aug 05

Hi
I think he needs to get professional help ASAP. He may have PND or some sort of chemical imbalance. I would get him to a doctor tomorrow!!! Good luck.
I definetly think something is wrong. You have done the right thing in keeping him away from your baby and yourself. Could talking to his family and getting them to talk to him about going back the doctors for the results help. Goodluck I hope it all turns out for the best.

ayla (4 months), jordan(4yrs), maddys(7yrs)

Hi Tamara this is postal be one of your happy moments in your life and it sounds like your husband is jelous over your baby (which is his) and Tamara I have idea what are idea to give you cause so far you a doing are excellent job looking after yourself and your baby.

I couldnt beleive how your husband is acting and especailly throwing things at you and your baby it could of hit you and the baby.

Just stay strong and look after yourself and your baby and matter what dont blame yourself do anything that happens. Plus your baby needs you all the time your husband should of realitys that before bub was born.

Good luck and let us know how things go.

Tracey,Jaye (girl)12/06/05, Sam (boy)10/07/09

Sign in to follow this topic