Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. Baby & Dad
  5. A funny story about dad!

A funny story about dad! Lock Rss

Wanna hear something funny?.....

It was my first day back at work today. I went in for 5 hours and my 5 month old DD was at home with dad. When I got home, nothing that I asked DH to do had been done. No, he hadn't done the washing, swept up the leaves, bought in the towels from outside or done the dishes. When I nagged "why didn't you do anything", he bit back at me and replied, "because I have been looking after Emily all morning and she has been grumpy!".

Why is that, us mums manage to look after grumpy bubs, do the dishes, do the washing, clean the house, prepare dinner and generally keep the house running smooth EVERYDAY, but DH can't even do it for 5 hours? PATHETIC!!

I'll tell you why..........BECAUSE WOMEN ARE THE STRONGER SEX!!!!!

and don't you forget it girls!!!!

xxx

Emily 25/10/05

He he...!

They just dont get it!

Funny thing is that a week later when you have had a bad day and not much has been done he will turn around and say 'well what have you been doing all day?'

Hi when my partner cames home from work and if he has had a bad day work I know straight away casuse he doesnt kiss or cuddles us and just sits a the table to I ask whats wrong and than he tell me what has happen and I try to make him feel abit better but than out of no where he starts on me and what have a done all day and that im home everyday so I shouldnt have any excuse and that **** me off (mine a languge).

So when that happens we dont really talk for a couple of days and it gets under my skin. That feels better now since I got that off my chest thanks girls.

Chat soon.

Tracey,Jaye (girl)12/06/05, Sam (boy)10/07/09

Hi when my partner cames home from work and if he has had a bad day work I know straight away casuse he doesnt kiss or cuddles us and just sits a the table to I ask whats wrong and than he tell me what has happen and I try to make him feel abit better but than out of no where he starts on me and what have a done all day and that im home everyday so I shouldnt have any excuse and that really got under my skin that day.

So when that happens we dont really talk for a couple of days and it gets under my skin. That feels better now since I got that off my chest thanks girls.

Chat soon.

Tracey,Jaye (girl)12/06/05, Sam (boy)10/07/09

oh yes,
hubby tells me that looking after bub all day is soooooo easy an he thinks i watch soaps all day??!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!
they really have no idea.
hubby has looked after her once and called me every 20 m ins asking what was wrong with her lol
xxxx

Lillie....1 year old!!!

Sign in to follow this topic