Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. Baby & Dad
  5. Pressie for new dad

Pressie for new dad Lock Rss

Seeking suggestions for a "congratulations new dad" present for DH?
Think it's about time he got some attention too!
Have you previously given your partner something or thinking of doing the same?
All ideas appreciated!!
Many thanks.
for my mans 1st fathers day i got him dog tags that had my sons fingerprint and his initials and yr of birth engraved. he loves it and wears it all the time. and it's a very meaningful gift, for a important time of his life.

Kiddi <3

Just after my our first DD was born I had a photo from the hospital of the 3 of us put into a frame for him. Nearly 5 years later it still takes pride of place on his bedside table!

A friend of mine gave him one of those willow tree ornaments of a dad holding a new baby on his knee. We both thought it was lovely, especially as no-one else had thought to give him a present at the time.
How about a Daddy survival kit.More for humour
Which could include
ear plugs for night time
face mask for changing stinky nappies
beer for stressful moments etc etc
I have seen online a builders tool belt with essential items, nappy, nose plugs, ear plugs, chocolate, dummy, daddy 'how to' book etc.
When DS1 was born I gave DH book that had all these quotes about why " my dad is the best" and wrote something from ds1 to dh on the inside cover. When DS2 was born I gave him the "new dad" Willow tree figurine.

My hubby is a beer drinker, so i didnt go with something sentimental i bought him a carton of beer so he could enjoy a couple each arvo while playing with bub

Also bought something sexy for me for him it had been a LONGGGGG time he was very happy needless to say haha

My hubby is a beer drinker, so i didnt go with something sentimental i bought him a carton of beer so he could enjoy a couple each arvo while playing with bub

Also bought something sexy for me for him it had been a LONGGGGG time he was very happy needless to say haha

Haha those are two very good ideas! Perfect for a man!
Sign in to follow this topic