Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. Baby & Dad
  5. When you were on TV...

When you were on TV... Lock Rss

I married dh because him and his brothers were in A Country Practice and in the its a knockout audience!! (the original GOOD its a knockout...wink)
I was on a game show called Vidiot, it was on the abc and I was about 15. I won the first round too grin
Around the same time my family were on the 7.30 Report as they did a piece on my dad who had Alzheimer's disease.
I have been on TV a few times.
When I was a kid, I was in a few episodes of a Bible story programme.

But more recently, I was on 60 minutes, in a segment on binge drinking! Haha! It was my hens' night and I wasn't that drunk. I jumped in front of the camera and said "I'm getting married on Friday!" and the next picture they showed was a girl throwing up on herself :/ Not the kind of thing I'm into!

Jas. wrote:
Slacktarts wrote:
I was on a game show called Vidiot, it was on the abc and I was about 15.
OMG now I feel OLD!!!! I use to watch that show haha laugh

Haha. I'm glad someone remembers it smile seems so daggy now
Haha that's it! Classic. Brings back memories.
I was in Ridgey Didge when they filmed at Skateway in Brisbane smile

Aka G&L smile

OMG slacktarts- I remember vidiot too smile

thats so cool

no tv appearances for me though

Mr J (April 2005) Miss Z (Feb 2007) and Miss O (Oct 2010)

Ditto...I was on Romper Room aged 4 as well.
Slacktarts wrote:
I was on a game show called Vidiot, it was on the abc and I was about 15.

I remember Vidiot as well.....at least now that you mentioned it grin

When I was 13/14 I was on "Now You See It". Unfortunately not in the days when it had the robot but in a remade version when Sofie Formica was the host.

Alien Squid wrote:
OC1246 wrote:
I married dh because him and his brothers were in A Country Practice

I hope you were in love with him too, laugh. Umm, who was his character & who were his brothers characters who were in ACP? I loved that show & watched it from almost beginning & still have the final episode on video.
lol they were just the kids in the chook olympics nothing fancy! but I love the show! they even got tshirts (which my 3 yr old wears now)
I was on AM Adelaide a couple of times being interviewed about koalas and lizards. Quite a few shows around the world for different animals - usually Totally Wild type shows and the weather segment of the news with Jane Reily.
Sign in to follow this topic