Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. Baby & Dad
  5. How early did you test and get a BIG FAT POSITIVE!!

How early did you test and get a BIG FAT POSITIVE!! Lock Rss

So excited I really just want to pee on sticks! Maybe I should grab some from the garden as pregnancy tests are expensive !! Lol

So ladies how early did you test and get BFP!!
Hey I felt really ill on xmas eve so I done a home test and it came back positive so it was a great present for me and my partner I knew I couldnt be far along coz I only went off the pill 8 weeks prior so we went to the doc and booked in for a scan and yep sure enough I was 6 weeks and 6 days xxx
Sroosa1 wrote:
Hey I felt really ill on xmas eve so I done a home test and it came back positive so it was a great present for me and my partner I knew I couldnt be far along coz I only went off the pill 8 weeks prior so we went to the doc and booked in for a scan and yep sure enough I was 6 weeks and 6 days xxx

Congratulations, you right that is a great Xmas present!

Rosie Mumma wrote:
11 DPO, 12 DPO and 8 DPO.

8DPO is early how exciting, that's this Friday!

Maybe I'll take one on Saturday morning!

Thanks for the heads up on the bulk buy from eBay do they take long to arrive?
I was only 2 days over due when I tested. I already knew I was due to the morning sickness kicking in pretty much straight off. Although going by my dating scans I ovulated only a week after my last period. I found the first response ones really good. Its 3 tests in a box and not that pricey.
I tested everyday from 8dpo to 12dpo with all BFN so thought I wasn't pregnant. Tested again 15dpo and it was BFP!

With my son I tested the day my period was due (14dpo) and got a faint positive

Was everyone that tested early pregnant with a girl??
this time around it was 2 days after my period was due, felt blah and tested and received a BFP

Sign in to follow this topic