Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

baby shower Lock Rss

Had my baby shower today it was so much fun great turn out great games great food and lots of awesome pressies couldnt have asked for a better day hope all u ladies had a gd one to tell me ur experiences xxx
Sounds like you had a wonderful day. How much longer have you got to go?

I didn't have a baby shower for any of my kids. My pregnancies were hard and the health of our unborn babies was very up in the air. So could not bring myself to have a baby shower.

Have a great week.

Im due in 9 weeks oh thats horrible I hope all went well r u pregnant now or u had ur baby xx
Sroosa1 wrote:
Im due in 9 weeks oh thats horrible I hope all went well r u pregnant now or u had ur baby xx

Wow nine weeks left. How exciting.

I have an eight year old DD and Twin boys who are 5. All worked out okay in the end but was very stressful at the time and after the births. That is it for us. We have a car load and we also think that we used up all of our luck with the three that we have.

Good luck with your birth. I hope all goes well.

Aww thats beautiful uv got a healtHy family I kno not long for me now we cant wait xx
We are in the process of organising mine at the moment....a mad hatter tea party where everyone is to wear a crazy hat smile

Sewing my way through pregnancy - www.buttonsandbooties.blogspot.com.au

Thats an awesome idea I hope u have a great time
Sign in to follow this topic