Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. Baby & Dad
  5. 12 Week Nub theory - Any guesses???

12 Week Nub theory - Any guesses??? Rss

Hi All,

Here is our 12 week scan photo. Any guesses??

http://s22.postimg.org/4eeplkvk1/IMG_0001.jpg
Hi there??what a beautiful picture smile I'm not sure on what your going to have? I'd like to say girl but perhaps a boy? Lol I'm TTC#4 and hoping for a girl but either way as long as bubs healthy that's all that matters???? my mum in law said if your all out the front it's a girl and if your all out the back (bum heavy) it's a boy she's been right with all of mine??Good luck with your journey smile
PrayingforaMiracle wrote:
Hi there??what a beautiful picture smile I'm not sure on what your going to have? I'd like to say girl but perhaps a boy? Lol I'm TTC#4 and hoping for a girl but either way as long as bubs healthy that's all that matters???? my mum in law said if your all out the front it's a girl and if your all out the back (bum heavy) it's a boy she's been right with all of mine??Good luck with your journey smile

My little girl has been all over the place these past few days. I guess I'm not feeling it as much on my back but there's still pressure there sometimes. It was amazing the amount of times she moved on Thursday. About 5 times every hour. She kept moving so we couldn't get an amazing picture on the ultrasound. Still managed to get a shot but not a great one. I miss the days when they are so small you can see all of them on the screen at once.
Sign in to follow this topic