Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. Baby & Dad
  5. Anxiety before my child's birth

Anxiety before my child's birth Rss

Hello everyone! This is a question that I have for the dads. Were you anxious while your wife was pregnant? I'm nervous, now more than ever as there are 2 more weeks before that day. I'm not doing well at work, I'm thinking too much about it. I'm 28 and it's our first child.
Ohh..wait for the moment when you'll see your wife giving birth to your child. I remember myself back then. My whole body was shaking. Anxiety is normal for that period. I even think this is healthy anxiety.
Of course you're anxious before such unique moments. Everyone is. Immediately after birth, the emotions will be even stronger. When the doctor will give you to hold the child, when you'll feel it in your hands, you'll feel like dreaming. You'll not gonna be productive while getting closer to that day, maybe your productivity will decrease by 80%, especially a few days before. I don't know if that's the case of suggesting you use medication but it would be useful for bringing you back to Earth and calm you down. On worldpharm365.com you can read about Etizolam, which is a strong medication against mental disorders. By the way, congratulations!!!
EmilyR1 wrote:
Of course you're anxious before such unique moments. Everyone is. Immediately after birth, the emotions will be even stronger. When the doctor will give you to hold the child, when you'll feel it in your hands, you'll feel like dreaming. You'll not gonna be productive while getting closer to that day, maybe your productivity will decrease by 80%, especially a few days before. I don't know if that's the case of suggesting you use medication but it would be useful for bringing you back to Earth and calm you down. On worldpharm365.com you can read about Etizolam, which is a strong medication against mental disorders. By the way, congratulations!!!

I am strongly against medication for depression unless you have a serious problem.
I was on Lexapro for about a year. It didn't work 100% but it made the lows not so low. Instead of bottoming out, I'd hit about 40% low. That's what it's effective at. Stopping you from going too depressed that you cant' get out of bed.
I am strongly against medication for depression unless you have a serious problem.
I was on Lexapro for about a year. if you can problem of men's health's then must use kamagra oral jelly 100, caverta 100.

safe health : fildena | cenforce

Sign in to follow this topic