Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. Baby & Dad
  5. Why does everything annoy me?

Why does everything annoy me? Lock Rss

Hey everyone,

Not sure if I'm just feeling the general frustration of being stay at home mum here, but it just seems that everything DH does annoys the heck out of me! I just seem to get so frustrated at everything?

Don't get me wrong, I love him more than anything and he is an excellent dad. For some reason though I just can't seem to get over the silly stuff? Does anyone else ever feel like this?

I know sometimes it's just stupid things that get me frustrated..How do I get over it?

Sam and Hayley and bub

oh i can relate to than. every little thing used to annoy me, no matter what it was..from the moment i woke up in the morning, till i went to bed at night...but the difference was, my partner never helped with bubs, was always drinking, never really home...and i ciuld safely say, he was a **** father, from day 1.. i solved it by leaving him..
maybe u should try talking to your partner..have little naps when your bub does.. even if its only for 10-15 minutes, u will most likely feel a bit better, and maybe tolerate things better.
hope things work out for u...seeya

elyse, vic, hayden

Hey there

I know how you feel! I too love DH with all my heart and he's an awesome father... when I remind him to help me! He seems to always think that I'm the mummy, so I fix everything.

I have been lucky enough to have him home with me since DS was born (12weeks), but he starts his new full time job on the 4th of Sept. So I'm panicking about being alone with bubs ALL DAY LONG... I'm going to be soooo babied out!

So I'm between a rock and a hard place because I appreciate having him with us, eventhough he gets to me though... but then he's leaving to start full time work.

I can sympathise with you, although I'm really trying to appreciate his company at the moment. I've already told him not to give me the whole "I've been at work all day " thing... I told him that my job is 24/7 AND I don't get paid for it.

We have managed by being humerous about the whole thing. It allows us to vent without being too serious. Maybe that'll get through to your hubby?

Good luck

You are not alone

xoxo

Jack-man 3 June 2006

LOL Hayley's_mum DEFINATELY. I love DH to bits hes a wonderful person who means well but just seems to miss the boat a lot. The latest thing to erk me is his inability to hang up his towel!
Hi hayleys mum I know what you are talking about I am like that with my partner sometimes I put down to being tired and not having my time on my own and when I mean my time out its not doing the house work and things around the house and the other thing I put down to is when my periods would came that month.

Tracey,Jaye (girl)12/06/05, Sam (boy)10/07/09

Sign in to follow this topic