Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. Baby & Dad
  5. Help I have had enough

Help I have had enough Lock Rss

Hi,

My husband has been at me and at for the last couple of weeks to join the gym. Today I went and joined up and was feeling really good about it until I got a phone call from him this afternoon. He asked me how much it cost and I told him all he could do was complain how much it is going to cost. He also started nagging me to go running with him and I am not a runner. I feel like I can not do anything right by him at the moment and feel like I just want to walk out and leave him. I wish he would just lay off me for a while.
Help I don't now what to do.

Baby R.
Hi Baby R,

I'm so sorry you are feeling this way at the moment. I'm not really sure what advice to give, but I think that you should just do what makes you happy.

If you don't want to go to the gym - dont. If you don't want to run - dont. I don't think it's fair that any man make you do something you don't really want to do (and I feel for you when you even tried to compromise and went to the gym but then he complained about the cost - that's not fair)...

You poor sweetheart!! I don't really know what to say but do as your heart tells you, and definately don't do something that makes you unhappy.

You have yourself and bubs to look after - so concentrate on that smile

Be happy, sending lots of hugs your way.

Mel
-x-

.x. Just Me & My Princess .x.

Hello Baby R, My heart goes out to you. I feel the same way as you. I did not put on any weight when i was prego, but i have now, and its driving me crazy. Only 4 kg, but it feels like 20 kg!! I am doing my best to lose it. By cutting out diff kinds of food. I would love to go walking with DS but dont have a pram that is made for walking. I live on a farm, so the ground is not like the lovely foot paths in the city or what ever. My DP is a truck driver so he not home all that much, and when he is no matter what i do is not right. And it makes me feel so useless, some days i just want to get in my car and leave. But at the end of the day where will that get me. Some days i just want to give up but i loook at my DS and almost cry! Hope you dont feel so alone now. Hope to talk real soon. Take Care

Net, QLD

Hi,

Thank u for the advice. Some times it is just good to be able to get things off your chest.

Thanks Baby R.
maybe you should try tell him about how you feel - him nagging at you isnt very fair. he shouldnt pressure you into something you dont want to do.

[url=http://lilypie.com][img]http://bf.lilypie.com

Just a little note which I've noticed none of you have mentioned. If you are feeling uptight stressed etc. don't forget your children pick up on all those emotions therefore they end up either confused or unsettled. I believe in working things out and talking to your partner. How is he going to know if you don't say? When your children are in bed turn off the TV and have a rational conversation with no yelling.

Also, as a famous phsycologist said; "Children live better from a broken home than living in one"

Hope all goes well with everyone!! Karen

mum to 2DS Lachlan & Rhyley

Sign in to follow this topic