Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. Baby & Dad
  5. How Many Dads Change Pooey Nappies??

How Many Dads Change Pooey Nappies?? Lock Rss

My husband freaks at the thought of pooey nappies.

Twice he has taken off a nappy to find poo and just walked away lol.
First time he didnt tell me and she got poo everywhere...as you can imagine and needed a bath...lol
Second time i was eating lunch and he just walked away again,so i had to stop eating to go do it.
And just now Lilli was laying on the floor with her nappy off and he was talking to her and then i hear "Kristy shes backing one out" lol and he moved so fast....its like its going to jump up and hurt him or somthing lol.....i think i would rather just do it myself though....that way i know shes getting clean properly hehe.
had to laugh tongue

joel does like a poo one once month. proberly changes just one nappy per week. so not to bad.
DH will change a dirty nappy if he's with her at the time she does one. Usually he's at work too when she does them but on weekends he will change them as required.
HAHAHAHA.....

you people are funny, my partner barely changes regular nappies let alone pooie ones.

and lets face it its easier for me to do it without the moaning and the whinging and the "OMG babe you should see this one its disgusting!!"

well der they dont call it poo cause its pleasant

congratulations to all those girls who have daddies who do the nappies.

isnt she lovely...

My partner is the same and it cant handle any dirty nappies and if he does change one he is nearly choking on the smell and than calls me to finish it and now I just go and do it myself.

But I know for me I have had days where I have nearly been sick but when you are the only one home you cant walk away when they are on the change table incase they fall off and hurt themselfs. I just think that man have weak stomach.

Tracey,Jaye (girl)12/06/05, Sam (boy)10/07/09

My fiancee is great with our daughter, 6 mths old. He used to hate it so much and still sometimes gags at the thought of changing a gross poo, but generally he is delighted to spend some time with her, he works in mines north qld, even if it is changing her smelly bum!!!

Cameron n Jacksons mummy

Hey smile

My baby Lukas's dad will change a yucky nappy is hes home from work, its funny cause Lukas laughs at him and smiles while hes changing him,but not when i do it. I'ts like he knows its foul and has to have a laugh cause dads nearly gagging while cleaning it up.. cute!! not the poo lol

Hi there well after reading these posts i feel blessed!!! My husband and i take turns (he is a shift worker) On is day shift i obvioulsy look after the children by myself as he works 12 hours and by the time he is home they are in bed. Night shift he makes sure he feeds our children (18months and 6 months) bathes them and puts them to bed before he goes to work. On his days off he is up to them through the night and gets up in the morning and feeds and dresses them!!! He can even put an outfit together!!! So he obvioulsy changes lots of dirty nappies!!! and he also does their washing when i am out and cant do it!!! He is a great dad and a great husband and i now realise how lucky i am!!! but if he didnt do any of these things then he would spend any time with his children due to his work and would miss out on so much!!! Sarah

Chloe 22 months and Lochie 9 months TAS

Gee after reading some of the posts I feel quite lucky!!!
DH has changed DS nappies from day one, I have never had to come in and help him or take over once, dont see why I should, DS is his too!! Men are funny arent they? sometimes I think they probably do it just to get out of it!!
Posted by: kristy86
My husband freaks at the thought of pooey nappies.

Twice he has taken off a nappy to find poo and just walked away lol.
First time he didnt tell me and she got poo everywhere...as you can imagine and needed a bath...lol
Second time i was eating lunch and he just walked away again,so i had to stop eating to go do it.
And just now Lilli was laying on the floor with her nappy off and he was talking to her and then i hear "Kristy shes backing one out" lol and he moved so fast....its like its going to jump up and hurt him or somthing lol.....i think i would rather just do it myself though....that way i know shes getting clean properly hehe.

Hi all,

My dear hubby has always helped since bub was born. He has absolutely no problem with changing pooey nappies ,he agrees it's not the best sight or smell but taking turns to change him is fair.
hi

my dh doesnt change nappies but it is so much quicker if i do it and i honestly dont mind him not doing it. changing nappies isnt what makes them a good dad and dd doesnt love him any less for it.
Hey i tend to save the poopy ones for my DH!! he hehe

While he will change the nappy - he does struggle to put it into the nappy wrapper! which leads me to a little story...

changed the nappy - great. forgot the nappy wrapper - not great. we have two dogs who found the nappy....no - not shredded all over the room - just licked the poopy nappy clean!! YUKKKKKKK!!!

they stank all day long - it was soooooooooo gross!!!!!!!

now DH uses the nappy wrapper!
Sign in to follow this topic