Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. Baby & Dad
  5. kayden did number 2while dad bathing him!

kayden did number 2while dad bathing him! Lock Rss

oh gawd - it was the funniest thing!

while dad was giving "master 6mnth old" a bath, he was sitting in those chair things in the water and was so relaxed he did a poo! It wasnt a little one either, dad took him out while i sponged him over and then dried him. Dad had to clean up the yukieness because i said he had to finish what he was doing... hahaha...

Another time, there was even a water fountain in his bath. Even though it was underwater the pressure was too much, that it came just out of the water!

They are the funniest moments, and i suppose thats why we love being parents so much - because we get to see EVERYTHING! the good and bad.

Has this happend to any one else?

mumsgroup.tk -Kayden 31.1.05 & Tianah 25.8.06

Oooh yes! One of ours did a poo in the bath and you've never seen 2 kids get whipped out of a bath so quickly!! Mind you mum & dad were laughing all the way so kids think it's funny and they end up in hysterics. Am posting a link, hope it works to a thread full of such stories.

http://huggies.kcaforums.com/ShowPost.aspx?Post...

Dizie, 2 girls, 2002 & 2003

haha.... my baby pooed in the bath 3 times in one week about a month ago. One night I saw her face get that 'I'm about to poo look' and I tried whipping her out - but too late!! she started pooing just as I got her up out of the water but still above the bath... so funny.

mum to two girls

Sign in to follow this topic