Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. Breast and Bottle Feeding
  5. how many bottles for a 9 month old

how many bottles for a 9 month old Lock Rss

hello parents
my son peter who is 9 months is having 4 240ml bottles a day and 3 solid meals. is this normal? what is your baby having? and when do we start having 3 meals a day?
any of your thoughts would be grateful thanks

mum of peter 25/12/04

hi, at 8 months i rang karitane for some help and she said to me 9 months is like the cut of where food becomes more important. She said ash should be having 3 bottles 200-240 mls and an extra one during the night of he wants it and 3 meals with 2 snacks! 500gm of food and 600-7--mls of milk. ( by 12 months it should be 600) But thats just what she saqid. do what ur baby tells u, i found that ashtoin told me when he didnt want the xtra bottle cause he just stoppedd rinkjing it as he does now with his night time bottle so i am goin to have to drop another one.

Ashton 13/8/04, dylan 27/8/05, #3 due 22/9/07

hi Ali,
Kayden is 8months and is only having 3 bottles a day with 3 sets of solids. In the bottle he is only having 250mls and sometimes he wont drink it all. I have tried encouraging more milk during the day but he wont have a bar of it.
Do what ever bubby wants... he will give you a sign if he isnt getting enough, or if he wants more! goodluck

mumsgroup.tk -Kayden 31.1.05 & Tianah 25.8.06

Sign in to follow this topic