Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. Breast and Bottle Feeding
  5. how many bottles for a 9 month old

how many bottles for a 9 month old Lock Rss

hello parents
my son peter who is 9 months is having 4 240ml bottles a day and 3 solid meals. is this normal? what is your baby having? and when do we start having 3 meals a day?
any of your thoughts would be grateful thanks

mum of peter 25/12/04

hi, at 8 months i rang karitane for some help and she said to me 9 months is like the cut of where food becomes more important. She said ash should be having 3 bottles 200-240 mls and an extra one during the night of he wants it and 3 meals with 2 snacks! 500gm of food and 600-7--mls of milk. ( by 12 months it should be 600) But thats just what she saqid. do what ur baby tells u, i found that ashtoin told me when he didnt want the xtra bottle cause he just stoppedd rinkjing it as he does now with his night time bottle so i am goin to have to drop another one.

Ashton 13/8/04, dylan 27/8/05, #3 due 22/9/07

hi Ali,
Kayden is 8months and is only having 3 bottles a day with 3 sets of solids. In the bottle he is only having 250mls and sometimes he wont drink it all. I have tried encouraging more milk during the day but he wont have a bar of it.
Do what ever bubby wants... he will give you a sign if he isnt getting enough, or if he wants more! goodluck

mumsgroup.tk -Kayden 31.1.05 & Tianah 25.8.06

Sign in to follow this topic