Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Help! Feeding Dillema!!! Lock Rss

Hi all,

I have a daughter who is almost 9 months old and for the past 2 weeks now has refused her bottle of formula. I have racked my brain trying to think of different ways to give it to her.
My partner and I have tried new teets, new cups, cups with spouts, cups with straws..everything, without any luck!
My doctor says that this is fine and that she is wanting to be independant by trialling new ways to have her formula. The trouble is that we've tried every way that we can think of to feed it to her but nothing has worked.
As you can imagine I am very worried and becoming very distressed! Im feeling as though she is not getting enough nutrients from just food alone and im not sure what to do now. Im also worried that I am over feeding her on solids because Im so worried shes not getting what she needs without her formula.
Has anyone had this problem before? Any advice would be much appreciated!!!
Hi,

You must be so worried. I wish I could help. The only thing that I can think of is that my sister in law sometimes gives her daughter the formula cold instead of warmed up. She is now almost 9 months. Maybe the change in temp wil make her drink it?????

Boy 27-05-05 and girl 30-11-06, due 26-03-09

HI there,

i had the same problem and i finally worked out that she wanted to drop a bottle, once i did this boy o boy does she finish each of her three bottle.

How many bottles is she having a day and of how much? Also how many solid meals is she having?

Ellas mumma
Sign in to follow this topic