Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. Breast and Bottle Feeding
  5. fussing with bottle - is it teething?

fussing with bottle - is it teething? Lock Rss

my 5 month old bub is slowly teething - some days are good and some he seems in a little pain, rubbing his gums etc.....but over the last 2 or 3 days he is fussing with his bottle, and sort of munching on the teat rather than feed. At first I thought that he wasnt hungry, so left his feed time till later than normal and tried again but still fussing. He is eating enough and he is a big boy anyway so I am not worried about him being hungry (figure he will eat when he wants to) but just wondered if the fuss is his teeth?
thanks

Mummy to Joe and Maggie

i just read some other emails in here and see that it probably is teething. Should have read first! oh well.....

Mummy to Joe and Maggie

G'day Joe's Mum,

It probably is just teething as my littliest is the same when she has her teething periods...fusses with the bottle heaps...just keep trying!

All the best!

Mum(29) - DS 7yr, DD 4yr & DD 2yr

Hi Mummy1

My 4mth dd does the same thing quite often but she hasnt started teething yet. Today is one of those days. I just figured she was more in the mood to play then eat, bit annoying cause i am needing to feed her more often small amounts. It probably is teething but thought i tell you my story anyway.

Thanks muchly

Kristi, mum to Jordy 23-06-05

Sign in to follow this topic