Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Not wanting to Eat much Lock Rss

Can any one help my almost 3 month old who use to be a great eater and sleeper (sleeping through the night since 4 weeks old) is not wanting to eat much of her bottle and almost always falls asleep feeding. She has been on 4 bottles of 200mls for nearly 5 weeks and she almost always finished them. Now i am lucky if she is finishing 150mls and she has also started waking during the night. I usually go in a stick the dummy in and she goes back to sleep but i don't want her to rely on this as i don't usually use it. Is this just a faze she is going through. PLEASE HELP.

2 Perfect Girls Catherine7/8/05 & Mirelle17/10/07

I seem to remember my little boy being a little "different" at about that age, and then found when we went for his visit at the Maternal health centre that he had had a growth spurt. Maybe she is doing that. "they" do say that babies grow in their sleep, so maybe that is what she is doing. I alsways figure as long as bubbie is happy then I am happy, so if your bubbie is happy I wouldnt worry to much. As for waking during the night - not sure what to recommend, maybe a dream feed at 10 or 11pm ish to get her through since she isnt drinking as much during the day?
Good luck

Mummy to Joe and Maggie

Sign in to follow this topic