Hi girls....

Well things have been going really well for us...the last few days Conor has been eating really well and pretty much finishing of all his bottles...he has been sleeping beautifully too...I haven't had to get up to him after his rollover feed at 10pm...he usually wakes right on 6am for his morning feed and is then straight back to bed for a good 2-3 hours....

For the last week our routine hasn't changed, I know it will eventually but it is such a bliss

My question is to those ladies or have or are doing the rollover feed....when did you stop doing this feed??? Conor is on 5 bottles at the moment (2 bottles of 120mls water and 4 scoops = approx 140mls and 3 bottles of 150mls water and 5 scoops = approx 170mls) so he is having his quota for his weight....

Did you bubs ever go to just four bottles before he/she even started solids???

Just need some advice....I honestly don't mind doing the 10pm feed for as long as I have to because it just works in our favour and I just love the routine that we are in...esp because hubby does the 6am feed so I get to sleep in until Conor wakes up later on in the morning I am soooo lucky

Hope this all makes sense!!