Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More

reflux/colic??? Lock Rss

hey guys,
My bub always has wind and vomits after each feed. I have tried lots of products and they all work to get the wind out smile but she still vomits. she is still putting on weight and doesnt bother her. Does anyone know what this is called and how, if possible, to stop it. Thanks
wink

Hi there

My baby boy is 11weeks old and has reflux. He is on zantac twice a day, however, the last 5 days he is vomitting more than usual. I keep him upright for at least 10mins after a feed constantly rubbing his back to bring on extra burps.

I cant stand the vomitting. Its pretty bad, make sure your baby has a bib on at each feed and that you have a cloth over your shoulder so you dont end up smelling!!

I am a bit concerned about the vomitting also. My health nurse said that he is a "happy chucker", but yesterday and today he has been really bad. I am ready to take him back to the doctors.

Jessica

Hi everyone I have are daughter who is 9 months old and when she was first born we had really really bad wind for about 4 months and it was from 4.30pm to 9.30pm.

It was like that every day so I know how you feel and all the other mums so I use to roll her between my arms and jump up and down holding her tight and it work sometimes, or even rubbing her little stomach to help her.

I hope that has help abit and good luck with your little girl.

Tracey,Jaye (girl)12/06/05, Sam (boy)10/07/09

Sign in to follow this topic