Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. Breast and Bottle Feeding
  5. The services the Australian Breastfeeding Association offer are EXCELLENT

The services the Australian Breastfeeding Association offer are EXCELLENT Lock Rss

Hi, I have contacted on a number of occassions the ABA telephone counselling service. Each time I had called the counsellors have been excellent and very supportive. They also provided me with great advice re: breastfeeding and going back to work. So if ever in doubt when it comes to breasfeeding give them a call.

Thanks so much ABA!!

Mary Annalee & Daniella Jane are so cute!

I used the ABA with my first baby and the counselors were great, plus the meetings were really fun too. I haven't actually had time to go with baby no.2 but I've just discovered that they have a great website with a forum dedicated to answering breastfeeding questions and dealing with problems.

Perth, 14 month baby girl

Hi,

I'm in Melbourne and can't say I'm a big fan of the ABA.

I was having problems early on breastfeeding my bub. I really wanted to do it because I was unable with my first. As advised by many, I phoned the ABA but got a message bank which listed off 3 names and numbers for me to call. I called each of them and 2 didn't answer and the 3rd one I left a message. Days went by and I still couldn't get a hold of anyone and no-one return my calls. I was very dissapointed as I was told they would be very helpful.

Anyway, Thanks to a very supportive and informative Maternal Health Nurse I got through the problems and am still breastfeeding 8 weeks later. No thanks to the ABA.

Regards
Bri

Mum to (Olivia 3 Feb 2004) & (Emily 26 Jan 2006)

Sign in to follow this topic