Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Formula - helllllp! Lock Rss

At the moment we are tosing up between which formula to use when DS is born.

We used Nan HA Gold with DD. She was not prone to allergies, but i had heard that the HA is easier to digest. So my question, if its easier to digest, would that mean less tummy pains for a newborn bubby in comparison to the plain NAN GOLD?

Not sure whether to go with the HA this time, or just the Nan Gold.

If you want something easy on the tummy, Bellamy's organic foruma is the best! My DD's poos went back similar to breastfed poo. I have heard so many mothers say the same. The best thing is it 100% aussie, made in tas.
im not sure about the nan brands but i used S26 Gold for my son and i never had a problem with it at all

Posted by: Bec~Cohen~Bump
im not sure about the nan brands but i used S26 Gold for my son and i never had a problem with it at all

same...
Posted by: deity_free
If you want something easy on the tummy, Bellamy's organic foruma is the best! My DD's poos went back similar to breastfed poo. I have heard so many mothers say the same. The best thing is it 100% aussie, made in tas.

Interesting, something i might look into. Is it something you buy online?

Im not overly concerned... i know each of the nan varieties have been tried and tested by millions and millions of mummies, just thought if the HA can help prevent an upset bubby with a sore tummy then i'd much rather go with that.

Will check out the S26 also

Decisions decisions!

We used the Nan HA for the first few months then to normal Nan Gold. But finally figured out the gold formulas where upsetting bubs tummy & once changing to plain normal formula she was so much more settled.

Posted by: kyles-01
Posted by: deity_free

Interesting, something i might look into. Is it something you buy online?
Decisions decisions!

No, I get them from coles and woolies. I have tried S26 (watch out for that one) and karicare and they aren't too good. Bellamy's has been excellent!
I use s26 gold never really had a problem
He was breast feed with a formula fed in middle if night
Now fully formula fed and I have never looked back at it!

S26 gave both my girls really bad constipation - now im using karicare gold plus which makes her poos like breast fed poos.

I think it is very much trial and error at the start to see which one suits them best.

I used the HA for mine and it was great.. my girls were low birth weight and had trouble digesting most foods, but that one worked wonders..
We used HA and never had any problems with it.
I think the problem woith the normal 'Gold' formulas is that they have a tendency to make some bubs constipated.

OMG finally, i can reply *stupid huggies* lol

Kyles, i love the normal Nan one, with the silver lid. The HA has more iron in it so can upset their bellies a little xx
Sign in to follow this topic