Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. Breast and Bottle Feeding
  5. pur self-sterilizing bottle instructions?

pur self-sterilizing bottle instructions? Rss

Hi everyone,
I've got a pur self sterilizing bottle but no instructions, I was wondering if there's anyone who know's where I can get them from or if someone is using the same bottle, can tell me how to do it. I probably sound silly but any help would be appreciated.
Thanks
After thoroughly washing and rinsing the bottle place the cap onto a flat surface. Pour 30ml (2 T)of clean water into the cap. Drop the screw ring and disc into the cap. Clip the "double action" tongs onto the teat and rest both tongs and teat onto the screw ring threads. Do not push the teat down into the threads.
Place the bottle upside down onto its cap, snap the two together and transfer to your microwave over.
Set the sterilising time as below.
1 bottle - 1.5 min 2 bottles 2.5 mins 3 bottles 3.5 mins

Allow a min of 2 mins standing time at the end of the cycle. Place the bottle upside down. Hol the cap down firmly and carefully lever bottle away.

Karina, S.A, mum to Kaleb born 25/07/04

Hi
Thanks heaps for the instructions!!!!!
I really appreciate it.
Bubba borg

I was just thinking about you today and how I haven't seen you around for ages!!!

Hope everything is great with you guys

Love Steph

Steph VIC Mummy to one gorgeous boy

Hi Steph

Sorry, I know i've been slack but my pc was down for ages and then msn kept disconnecting me, so i haven't really been on much lately. We'll catch up one day on msn now that it's back on track.

We're doing really good. Christian will be 10 months on the 27th. I can't believe it's already almost a year!!!!!!!!!

Hope you guys are doing well. I keep meaning to go on your website to see how much your little man is growing!!!!

Catch up soon
Sign in to follow this topic