Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Sport and breastfeeding Lock Rss

Im dying to play netball this year but unsure if it will work out as im feeding DS and he will only feed off me no bottles. What have other people done?

Im dying to play netball this year but unsure if it will work out as im feeding DS and he will only feed off me no bottles. What have other people done?

How old will your little one be when you go back to play? I exclusively BF DS2 for 6months and went to the gym 3-4times per week. I just made sure he was fed before i did my work out and the ladies would come and get me if he was hungry so i would just pop him on than go back and finish my work out.

Is your netball during the day or night? will bubs be with you? if he is with you there should be no problem but if you will be away you can always express and give bubs expresse BM (if thats an option)

How old will your little one be when you go back to play? I exclusively BF DS2 for 6months and went to the gym 3-4times per week. I just made sure he was fed before i did my work out and the ladies would come and get me if he was hungry so i would just pop him on than go back and finish my work out.

Is your netball during the day or night? will bubs be with you? if he is with you there should be no problem but if you will be away you can always express and give bubs expresse BM (if thats an option)

He is nearly 8 months. The training is in the afternoon and if training works to be out not to be on a Thursday my sister can come with me and watch the kids as DP works afternoons. When i can get a pump (mine broke) i might see if DS take EM out of a pop top bottle the only bottle he takes water out of.

He is nearly 8 months. The training is in the afternoon and if training works to be out not to be on a Thursday my sister can come with me and watch the kids as DP works afternoons. When i can get a pump (mine broke) i might see if DS take EM out of a pop top bottle the only bottle he takes water out of.

You can most def play than smile Even if you have to hop off court, pop ya boob in than back on court lol. Not sure how efficient your little one is but 5min and Markus is good to go. One thing I made sure of is I had a really good sports bra!! I found they felt bruised if I wasnt wearing a good bra.

You can most def play than smile Even if you have to hop off court, pop ya boob in than back on court lol. Not sure how efficient your little one is but 5min and Markus is good to go. One thing I made sure of is I had a really good sports bra!! I found they felt bruised if I wasnt wearing a good bra.

That's good he is a quick feeder. I plan to find a good sports bra this week i will need one hopefully i can find one for my huge boobs.

That's good he is a quick feeder. I plan to find a good sports bra this week i will need one hopefully i can find one for my huge boobs.

Go to Bras n Things (if you have one near where you live).
I also had the same problem with my huge boobies at the moment, though still a size 10.
I ended up finding a size 10E sports bra that is comfortable! It comes in a 2 pack (1 black/red & 1 black/white) for $80.

Go to Bras n Things (if you have one near where you live).
I also had the same problem with my huge boobies at the moment, though still a size 10.
I ended up finding a size 10E sports bra that is comfortable! It comes in a 2 pack (1 black/red & 1 black/white) for $80.

Hey did you find that at BNT? Whereabouts are you? I have tried looking for things there before but had no luck.

Sign in to follow this topic