Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More

avent bottles leaking Rss

Does anyone have a problem with the BPA Avent bottles leaking? I find that they leak all the time because of the stupid adapter ring you have to use. When I used Avent bottles 4 years ago they never had the adaptor ring and never leaked. It drives me nuts when I'm making up bottles of formula.

Does anyone have a problem with the BPA Avent bottles leaking? I find that they leak all the time because of the stupid adapter ring you have to use. When I used Avent bottles 4 years ago they never had the adaptor ring and never leaked. It drives me nuts when I'm making up bottles of formula.

Yes I do, I never used to have a problem with the old ones but once I switched to BPA free with that stupid ring that supposedly provides more airflow they leak all the time now. It's so expensive for bottles I would expect they would be better.
Mine always leaked and the way i found it not to was to wet the lid with the teat attached and for some reason it then wouldnt leak. (inside the lid that is) Hopefully you understand what i mean.
Sign in to follow this topic