Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More

Breast Pumps Rss

Hi

I am looking at getting a breast pump and while I have read a lot of reviews on different models- I am still not sure which one to go with. any suggestions on which are better than others?

Thanks
I have a Medela swing. Love it! It's an electric one. I had a manual Medela last time and I found it to be painful, but with the electric one you can change how hard it sucks and it's fine.

"Parenting is the easiest thing in the world to have an opinion about, but the hardest thing in the world to do."

electric is much better than manual. we bought a lansinoh one online - bit cheaper than medela
i work in a baby store and we recommend the medela electric range over any other electric rang, the medela swing is amazing, but if your only going to be pumping maybe once a day id recommend the medela mini electric

Medela swing smile
I got two avent manual ones, could double pump, was quick. I didn't like the medela, electric or manual.
I have avent manual pump, works great for me.

smile

I bpought a spectra elwetric pump online. Check out reviews.
I didn't research. I just bought. I purchased a Mother's Choice Electric one because it was half price for $99 & I thought it was a bargain. While on this topic has anyone used one of these ones??
The Avent ones seem more expensive & I prefer the bottles in the Mothers Choice brand.
I remember buying an Avent breast pump but I only used it once and hated it completely. It just didn't feel natural. I ended up never using the thing. And its a lot of money to spend and then not use. Maybe there is a way to hire one from somewhere?

Berry

Earn more money easily from home Check out my site: http://www.somuchmorecash.com

I've got the avent electric pump with travel accessories and find it prefect for what I need. Highly recommend it.
I used the Philips Avent Electric Breast Pump. I only used it up until DD was 5 weeks because I stopped expressing, but used it several times a day when I did use it and still works well. I would definitely recommend that one, especially if you are going to be pumping frequently.

Sign in to follow this topic