Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. Breast and Bottle Feeding
  5. Baby not drinking when awake

Baby not drinking when awake Lock Rss

Hi Gigilove
My son is now 4 months old who has been refused taking bottle while he is awake. I managed to fed him only when he was drowsy or sleep. Could you please tell me more the plans that you received from the nurture centre? you said dreammed fed 2-3 times a day which when he refuse taking bottle then put him down for sleep and feed him when he is asleep right?

The part you said 2-3 feeds while awake was you meant offer a feed and what ever the amount he takes? And if he totally reject then just end the feed? I will try that plan with my bub and hope he is over feeding aversion (that was a lactation consulton thinks my son suffer from)
Thank you
Hello,

I noticed this post is 2 years ago, but I really want to know what happened to your baby now? My 5 months old son has the exact same problem. And I mean exactly the same symptoms. Did you found out what was the problem? How long did it took him to start eating awake?

Bec

Hello,

I noticed this post is 2 years ago, but I really want to know what happened to your baby now? My 5 months old son has the exact same problem. And I mean exactly the same symptoms. Did you found out what was the problem? How long did it took him to start eating awake?

Bec

I also faced the same problem, at that time I was really frustrated. But you don’t worry about this, just try glass bottle instead of plastic one, if you are already using glass bottle then try for changing by a nipple.
I am pretty sure those posts are from 2 -3 year old. Please tell me what the solutions are. I am facing the same situation with my son. Pls pls help me .
Hello ladies,
I am pretty sure those posts are from 2 -3 year old. Please tell me what the solutions are. I am facing the same situation with my son. Pls pls help me. And which paed did you guys see?
thank you.
Sign in to follow this topic