Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. Breast and Bottle Feeding
  5. Looking for "Pigeon Peristaltic Nipple Bottle"

Looking for "Pigeon Peristaltic Nipple Bottle" Lock Rss

Hi, i've been to just about every shop looking for this bottle and have had no luck finding it, the only product from pigeon i've found is breast pads. Like many others, i have tried every other type of bottle that are now nothing but shelf space and i am really keen to find this one after all the positive feedback i've read about it. I live in Auckland and would be grateful for your help.

Mom of Andraya - 24.04.04 and Miguel - 05.05.08

Hi
I don't know if you have tried this already. Ask your local chemist they may be able to order them in. Even ask in your supermarket or department store. If they can't help, try baby shops on the net. Do a search or something. I know this is not any specific help but it is worth asking stores if they can order them in for you. I hope this has helped. Good luck.
Hi Jaylee

I'd have to suggest going to a chemist first or not sure if you have Priceline Stores in NZ but they also stock the Pigeon Perilstatic nipples. Other than that, I'd have to agree with J & J's mum and look on the net. I had a quick look and found the following, you may be able to order from here as they do mention orders outside australia. I use them for my daughter who is 8 months and I breastfed for 6 months and i had no problems with changing her to bottle. Hope you find them. But try this website. http://shop.store.yahoo.com/amcal-au/4902508017725.html

Julie, mum to Abby 05/02/04 & Joel 12/04/07

Thanx for the advice, i've asked the chemist to order it but it will take too long to arrive (i need that bottle like yesterday.... lol) Looks like the next best thing is the internet, that weblink is great too & delivery to NZ costs a little extra.
Thanx again ;o)

Mom of Andraya - 24.04.04 and Miguel - 05.05.08

Sign in to follow this topic