Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

medicines Lock Rss

hey i just thought it would be a good idea to strat a post about medications. if u have a medicine that u recomend or dont recomand post it here. or u want to no a little more about it thanks hope this helps you smile

i would like to no about losec how it is given to babies and the recommendations

mother of summa-lee and jaxsen

ok so not a good idea!!!!!!!

mother of summa-lee and jaxsen

good thread
i recommend Nurofen for teething babies
i used to use Panadol and dont get me wrong it was very good when she was younger
but i find that Nurofen on a really bad night is fantastic
really helps DD sleep through

Lillie....1 year old!!!

Hi Kat023

I haven't answered your postl because I'm not sure about Losec in babies but my husband takes it as a capsule. I can tell you it is a really effective medicine for reducing acid in the stomach - in a similar way to Zantac which you may know of. So its great for acid tummy and reflux. I would imagine it is just one dose a day like the adult but I'm not sure. It works pretty quickly within a couple of days, but may take a week or so to get the full effect.

I like Nurofen for teething too.

Leanne, NZ, Ella age 2 & Sam age 6months

Hi,

My liitle boy is on Losec. But i actually get it made up in liquid form, instead of fussing with having to disolve the tablet in water.

My little one has no problem taking it via syringe and it also has a sweet smell to it.

Hope this info helps.
Sign in to follow this topic