Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Heinz Nurture Lock Rss

hi im just wondering if anyone has used this formula for their bub? im thinking of changing the formula that i use, and this is the same whey:caesin ratio as s26 gold. wondering if anyone would recommend it?

Tania. WA, Daniel - 26/01/06... smile

Hi there,
I swapped from S26 Gold to Heinz Nurture about 4 weeks ago because DD was getting so constipated on the S26.

I personally think that it's much better for my bub as she's back to going once a day now and as a result is sooo much happier.

DD seems to like the taste of Heinz much better as well and it's cheaper than S26 which is an added bonus.

Rachel, WA, Isabella 15/10/05

HI,
I have used this ever since weaning @ 8 mths. MY DS loves it and we've never had any problems!

Jen and 13mth Harvey

I use the Heinz Nurture for my DD, I swaped her to Karicare a few weeks ago and that didn't agree with her so we have gone back to Heinz and she's a happy camper and so are we cause it's heaps cheaper. I've noticed that they have brought out a "Gold' version and am tempted to give that a try cause it has added goodies that the regular one doesn't. Has anyone tried the 'Gold'????

Gena, NSW, Mum to Charlie 15/04/06

DD has been on Heinz since she was 4 months
my milk dried up very suddenly and it was the first one we grabbed

i think it is so wonderfu; i have NEVER had a problem with it and its only $13 a tin
BARGIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lillie....1 year old!!!

does anyone know if they have the little trial sachets in the heinz nurture, been wanting to try it but dont want to waste a whole tin if doesnt take it. currently using karicare gold but he will also take s26

Kel and Andrew

I changed from S26 due to constipation, Heinz and SMA made Ds throw up and so we tried Karicare and so far it seems to alright. Think Karicare has more caesin than whey ratio.

Sal, two mischief boys 4yrs & 16 mth's

Sign in to follow this topic