Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Periods & Breastfeeding Lock Rss

Yuk! The dredded Period has returned today.
I'm still b/f my 10 months and 1 week old dd, I was wondering if my breast milk would change or will my daughter notice something different?

dd b. 31/07/05

No I wouldnt think so... Seeing as tho we are ladies after all and we do get our period and breastfeed... I think it will be fine..

So you have a 10 month old and a 1 week old... I bet your run off your feet smile

Both gals?

Ebony

wow i really thought they stayed away for this period(lol) of time
mine returned when DD was 4 weeks old, i was like
"Um im bobby feeding here"??

Lillie never noticed anything unsual

Lillie....1 year old!!!

When my dredded periods returned i did initially have some attachement problems with DD but now i think she is more used to it. Yes, it does change the flavour of the milk but it only lasts as long as ur period. I got mine back when DD was 8weeks old and sleeping through the night. Hope you are doing well and getting some sleep!

DD#1 - 3.7yrs, DD#2 -20mnths, DD#3 is here! 21.08.

I have heard the taste changes too,My Ds fusses the day before and also on the day, I usually try and drink lots of water....don't know why cause i doubt it changes the flavour LOL. At least you got to 10 months without one... (19 months without one, thats exciting)my Ds was was 10 weeks old when mine returned!

Sal, two mischief boys 4yrs & 16 mth's

Hey

if you find that you are having problems, try taking vitamin c tablets, it helps to mask the flavour of the hormones in the milk.

Tiddles, Vic, 3/1/2006 dd

Sign in to follow this topic