Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. Breast and Bottle Feeding
  5. Survey: Vomiting Baby Research

Survey: Vomiting Baby Research Rss

Hi
I had a caesarean, and my son vomits like a mad man.Sometimes I swear he vomits the whole feed back up!

Marti, NSW, Baby Boy born on 17th July 2003

Hi Westiegirl,
I had a c-section with Ella and she never vomited (except sometimes trying to do a number 2!).

Louise, Brisbane Qld. Mum to Ella and Luca

Hi! I had an ordinary, run of the mill vaginal delivery and my baby has reflux.
Best Wishes for the research,
Janette

Janette, NSW

I had a c-section and my baby had reflux, then had a vaginal delivery and a baby with no reflux.
I had a c-section and a baby with reflux, then had a vaginal delivery and a baby with no reflux.
hi! thought i might as well throw my bit in seeing as everyone else has! i had a vaginal delivery and toby has only thrown up about twice in ten months! no colic or anything

Kelly,QLD, boy 23.01.03 and girl 08.04.05

Hi

I had a c-section, no reflux. The odd milk or food coming up due to too full. Eric had bad colic.
Hi Westiegirl,
I had a c-section and i have a very spewy baby who was diagnosed as having silent reflux.

Nikki, WA, 2nd bub on the way.

Bailey was born naturally, and hasn't had a colic or reflux problem. but when he does throw up, it's his entire stomach contants. Not just a little bit of spew.

Mandy, Orange, NSW, 10 mths boy.

My twins were c section no labour and they had colic. Stephanie was naturally and we had no probs. But our new little man, who was c setion after labouring, is 9 weeks old had has just been diagnosed as having silent reflux and colic.
I had a normal delivery and Breanna is now four months old, she has always had a reflux problem since day one, I have just put her on a thickened formula which seems to be helping but is still vomiting slightly, I have two boys (8 & 5) which were normal deliveries and I never had this problem with them.

Leanne & Baby Breanna, Redland Bay

I had a c-sect and my baby girl had colic. She is 7 months now and no colic, but is still sick a fair bit.

Marni, QLD

Sign in to follow this topic