Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. Breast and Bottle Feeding
  5. it really works!!!! try this.

it really works!!!! try this. Lock Rss

hi all,
Thought i would let you know, i finally got Kayden to sleep the whole night last night! WOW what an achievment. i was still waking him at 10 for his last feed for the night and putting him back down and he would wake around 3.
A lot of people kept telling us to give him a bottle and put some farex in it as well as formula. So finally we tried it, and it worked wonders! i couldnt believe it! we all ACTUALLY got a good nights sleep for a change.
Has any one else tried something like this? what was it and did it work?
mumsgroup.tk for baby specials on nappies and other baby sales.

mumsgroup.tk -Kayden 31.1.05 & Tianah 25.8.06

Great news for you, but a wee word of warning, don't count your chickens, it may work for a few nights, but he may start waking again. Don't mean to upset you but one night does not make a routine. Good luck though and I hope it works for you.

#1 28/11/04, #2 due 6/3/08

Hey Leia, I started Kenzie on solids at 3 1/2 months. shock horror nothing wrong! shes is now a sprightly 11month old and sleeps thru the night has done since she was 8 weeks old. But good on you, follow your motherly instinct, and do what you feel is right for u and ur bubs, after all, its you that knows them best!!

Take care and good luck, keep up the good work!!! and long may the sleep all nights continue

Love kel and Kenzie xoxoxoxo

Mckenzie Cate 28/7/04 & Lexi Breanne 10/5/07

Sign in to follow this topic