Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. Breast and Bottle Feeding
  5. microwave v's Milton steraliser

microwave v's Milton steraliser Lock Rss

Who uses a microwave steraliser? and who uses milton solution or tablets method? what do you think works better.

I have both, i started off using the microwave, but found i would rather leave them in milton for the afternoon rather than 5mins in the microwave (for some reason i think it must clean it better because it is longer??? dont know why)

mumsgroup.tk -Kayden 31.1.05 & Tianah 25.8.06

hey babe.
we use a avent microwave steraliser we find it good wow goes it get hot!!! i found that out the hard way silly me! and we also use the milton solution we wash the bottle in it b4 we use the microwave steraliser and we give the bottles a good long soak a few times a week with the milton solution hope that helps
ali

mum of peter 25/12/04

i use a microwave steriliser for the bottles. but if you use a breast pump allot then milton is good because you can put it and it will be ready in no time then when your finished expressing you can pop it back in. also breast pumps (most0 cant be strilised in the micro wave.

Cheryl,SA,Danika born 24.10.03 Matthew born 5.3.05

Sign in to follow this topic