Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. Breast and Bottle Feeding

Breast and Bottle Feeding

mishka

2ND TIME MUM, 1ST TIME BREAST FEEDING?? Lock

I HAVE A 9 MONTH OLD SON, AND AM PLANNING TO HAVE ANOTHER ONE SOON. I BOTTLE FED MY SON DUE TO SO...

4 replies

Hi Mishka, I have had 3 children and breast fed all of them. When I was pregnant with my first baby, my doctor advised...

hconnell

why won't he accept weaning? Lock

I am the mother of 3 children. My two girls are aged 7-and-a-half years, and 5 years old. I had...

6 replies

Just wanted to let everyone know that I have had success! My son will be turning 14 mths soon, so it took a while. Instead of "fig...

kj

baby won't take bottle - help! Lock

My baby is now 19 weeks old and has been soley breastfed. I was advised by a community nurse not ...

12 replies

Hi, I don't think it's really on the topic, but when my baby was three mths, my milk seemed to be drying up (I probably should've fe...

Help with breastfeeding please?? Lock

I have a 20mnth old and a 4 mnth old, although I did not breastfeed my eldest child I don't exact...

2 replies

Thank you for your advice, I put him onto solids and he is doing very well now. i am still breastfeeding but it has cut down andhe ...

Deena

Night Feeding Lock

I have a 4 month old baby, and am just wondering when night feeds are meant to stop. I keep gett...

5 replies

Hi Deena My little girl is 5months old and still wakes at least once a night for feeds. She is finally in a routine now, she's in ...

Johanne

formaul Lock

have any one try the gold s2 6 at all does baby like it......

5 replies

thank you

annettemb

Spewy Baby Lock

I recently (Approx 4 weeks ago) had to switch my son to Formula from brestfeeding. He enjoys his...

6 replies

I am so happy to see that other parents are going through what I have been going through. Ayden is the ONLY child in Mother's Group...

Ays

breastfeeding Lock

Hi I have a two months old baby, I'm disappointed with breastfeeding because my milk is dried up....

4 replies

Hi, When my son was born he was 6 weeks premmie, and I had heaps of milk. Because he was so small, he only had the strength to hav...

MUMMYOF2BOYS

Heinz Nurture Gold Follow On Formula Lock

Hi to you all, I am coming over to Brisbane next week with my 2.5 yr old and my 7 month old. My 7...

4 replies

Thanks to you both very much. I managed to get a couple of tins from a chemist so my mum is going ot grab them for me. I am original...

kirsty w

when to stop giving my 12 mth girl the bottle Lock

my girl is 12 mths old and she does not have a bottle anymore,was it to soon to take it off her o...

4 replies

Kristy - I went to this dental care/nutrition thing the other day where they said that babies need to be off the bottle at 12 months...

TaniaH

Wont suck! Lock

I have been having trouble getting my 5 month old to take her bottle. she will suck on her dummy ...

3 replies

I don't really have any suggestions on what to do. The only thing I can think of is sore gums associated with teething, but then you...

Last feed at night Lock

I was wondering when the last feed should be at night? My son is now 10.5 months. He usually get...

New no replies Be the first to reply »
cshodgson

breast feeding trouble Lock

I have a 5.5month old who is exclusively breastfed and over the last week or so he has started to...

14 replies

Well done! It is worth sticking it out (but when you are 'in it' it is hard to see the light at the end of the tunnel!) I have jus...

teddy

baby will not take bottle Lock

Hi everyone, My name is Jess a first time mum to my 6 month old boy Zane. I have been breastfeed...

5 replies

My oldest daughter, now 10, was the same, she started off taking a bottle containing expressed milk then went off it. This didn't b...

Milk running out Lock

I have been breast feeding my baby full time until he was three months. Then I returned to work a...

11 replies

Hooray for Avent! I'm like the original poster in that i work so my baby is formula and breastfed! For the longest time I had the i...

SJ

Giving up the Boobies!! Lock

My daughter is 10mths old and has never taken to a bottle and will sip small amounts from a cup o...

6 replies

Hi, i am just replying to your post as i wanted to say what wonderful childrens names you have. My daughter's name is Caitlin and w...

nance

breast pumps Lock

Hi Mums, My bub is 6 months age and is wholly breastfeeding and just started solids. I want to ...

5 replies

Hi Nance, I guess this post will be too late to help you but in case someone else is reading I thought I would add my suggestion. I...

celeste205

Changing formula to AR? Lock

My daughter is 5 months old and has suffered reflux since she was started on formula at 8 weeks. ...

1 reply

Hi Celeste, My son also suffered from reflux. We had him on S26ar but have read in this site that a lot of mums had trouble with c...

Becky Boo

Breast Feeding Lock

Hello everybody!! I am a first time mum and I think that as most first time mums would agree you...

3 replies

I Becky Boo. I read what happened to you. I as well had problems breast feeding. It isn't samething easy to go though.It is a very s...