Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Help Panel (Read Only)
  4. Midwife - Pregnancy Q&As (Read Only)

Midwife - Pregnancy Q&As (Read Only)

Huggies_Moderator

THE HUGGIES HELP PANEL HAS NOW MOVED Lock

Hi there, The new look Huggies Help Panel has now been launched and can be found in our Being a...

New no replies Be the first to reply »
AlexWeston

An Introduction From our Midwife Alex. Lock

Hi to all the members of Huggies Parents Exchange, I'd like to take this opportunity to introduc...

2 replies

Posted by: MB247E Hi Alex, I'm 39 weeks pregnant and don't believe that my Baby is engaged yet? This is my first pregnancy. Should I...

Member795710

Nice

Nice

Omoleghoella

I am confused please help me Lock

I am 23years old I have a son who's is two years old I am trying to conceive again I missed ...

4 replies

Just check https://healtholine.com/pregnancy-symptoms-time...

mikaela

psoriasis and pregnant Lock

i am being driven crazy trying not to itch! i am 14 weeks pregnant, have psoriasis on my scalp an...

9 replies

I'm just pleased to find dermalmd product to calm and soothe inflamed skin.

RU486 "Abortion Pill" Lock

Hi, I have recently made the decision to terminate my pregnancy...this is based on my current hea...

2 replies

You can buy Ru486 from online drug store with affordable price. RU486 pill contains Mifepristone helps to end unplanned pregnancy. I...

Rhiann0n19

Ovulation question... please help! Lock

Hi ladies, Not sure if where to post this but hopefully someone can help me out with some advice....

2 replies

okay thank you so much

naughty smurf

Is it safe to eat peanuts during pregnancy and whilst breastfeeding? Lock

Hi I'm not allergic to peanuts but i was wondering is it okay to eat peanuts whilst pregnant and...

3 replies

Thank gosh I found this post. I have been really wanting to have some peanut butter!!!

Taterz_Racing

Cramping 12weeks pregnant Lock

Hi I'm a mum of 3 (daughter who is 8 & twin boys 4)and expecting baby #4. I'm 12wee...

GP4AFE

fever in 1st trimester Lock

Hi, I am 12 weeks pregnant. Saw my OB 2 weeks ago and told him that at 7 weeks I had temperature ...

2 replies

How did your pregnancy go? Did your baby have Spina bifida? I am in the same boat but I am 5 weeks pregnant.

REJOYCE2013

PLEASE HEIP AM COFUSED Lock

have been having pregnancy symptoms two month ago i did pregnancy test twice and pelvic scan twic...

8 replies

I get the same symptoms but I think mine is caused by my mini pill... are you on or off contraceptives? I have another question are ...

Phnnx

Possibly pregnant Lock

Thanks, I was out today...should have picked one up. Procrastinating is definitely a strong perso...

3 replies

Naw thanks guys for all replying, appreciate it. @ 'Willa&Poppy'sMumma', it definitely could be stress but i am c...

Casey_Nick

Using Paraffin gel Lock

Is it ok to use paraffin gel, so I'm finding hard to go to the toilet??

Sarah_Benso

Dizziness and blurry vision at 20 weeks :( Lock

Hey everybody, I hope somebody can give me a wee but of advice... I am 20 weeks pregnant! Woop w...

youngmummie

afterbirth? Lock

ok so i had my son nearly 2 years ago now, when i was pregnant i was told he was going to be a bi...

sara24589

Placenta Praevia Lock

Hello, I have just been told I have Placenta Praevia for a scan at 30 weeks. (scan was schedule...

1 reply

Hi Sara, I too have placenta previa, mine's a grade 4 (covers the entire os) do you know if they checked for accreta? Generally they...

Diabetes1

Type 1 diabetes and pregnant Lock

I am 29 years old and 10 and a bit weeks pregnant. I had a miscarriage in November at 7 weeks. I ...

Hannah_Minot

Bicornuate Uterus Lock

Hi, I'm six weeks pregnant! I had had, and still have, some spotting so my midwife sent me to hav...

4 replies

At age 40 I suffered chronic and very severe abdominal pain. I was sent to have a barium enema abdominal xray, that was followed by ...

jacinta_84

Axit Lock

Hi I'm currently taking anti-depressants and am 22 weeks pregnant. I was wondering if I will be a...

3 replies

Lmporter wrote: jacinta_84 wrote: Hi I'm currently taking anti-depressants and am 22 weeks pregnant. I was wondering if I will be ab...

Blondini1506

Hives during pregnancy Lock

Im 6 weeks pregnant and this morning I woke up with hives all over my arms, legs, back, stomack a...

4 replies

Hey! How are you doing? I'm 4 weeks pregnant and broke out in hives everywhere yesterday. They're particularly bad in the evening...

Merkitta_Main

lump on neck under ear have any of you had something similar Lock

hi ladies last night chilling on the couch, i was stretching my neck from side to side and then ...

Cutekittysimba

should i go to the hospital Lock

Im 41 weeks and 1 day, getting induced on sunday. But for the past few hours ive had a pain acros...

3 replies

Yes you should go - it could be pre-eclampsia. It's better to be safe than sorry.

Cutekittysimba

less movement at 40 weeks & 3 days Lock

I've been having a lot less movement, my midwife said as long as i feel ten movements a day all i...

6 replies

My OB told me to drink orange juice if I wasn't sure. The sugar makes them kick. Not sure if you'd want to do that before bedtime but

Carlacleary

Vbac strategies to increase success Lock

Hi, I'm in WA and after my first c-section I read soemwhere about a vbac support association and ...

Myrrah

VBAC Lock

Hey there My son, now 5 months, was born via c-section because he never fully engaged and in the ...

2 replies

I'm having my and child by vbac 17 months after first c-section.the stats I got from hospital say that 18-24 months from one birth ...

Alicciasangel

aneanic Lock

the doctor said im aneamic and that the pills i was taking wasnt working so now i am on more pill...

3 replies

If the pills don't work you can get iron injections- a set of five injections into your bum or otherwise a blood transfusion. My ir...

Sarah_F351

Breastfeeding, Iron tablets & baby constipation HELP! Lock

Hi, I have been told to take FGF iron tablets as I'm borderline to being anemic. I have been taki...

3 replies

Has your dr suggested Fefol tablets at all? Its a slow releas iron/folate tablet which can prevent constipation. (i take them daily ...

Shaye_M_G

Bicornuate uterus ( i have a bicornuate uterus) Lock

HOPE THIS IS HANDY....INFO ON BICORNUATE UTERUS AND MY PREGNANCY STORY... A bicornuate uterus or...

1 reply

Oh that's so annoying that you had that issue. I also had a horrendous experience with Redcliffe and am currently siging up for priv...

Miss_Koukla

induce labour naturally Lock

Hi, I am 37 well nearly 38 wks pregnant, I have my bubs head engaged and have been told i am in t...

7 replies

i just wash or car adn my parnters ute an di was in labour the dayafter for my first child and my second i went for a long walk and ...

humphrybear

Spotting 2 days after period has finished Lock

Hi, i am wondering if it is possible to have implantation 2 days after a period is finished. I kn...

1 reply

Hi, i am wondering if it is possible to have implantation 2 days after a period is finished. I know you are not generally supposed ...

Xanthies_Mum

Polyhydramnios - can i ask to be induced? Lock

I am 27 weeks pregnant with my second baby. I had my midwife appt and was measuring 32 weeks. M...

1 reply

I had polyhydramnios with my second child. I wasn't allowed to go into labour as it was too dangerous for myself and for DD. Becuase...

Alicciasangel

when to see the midwife? Lock

when do i see that the midwife? im 33 weeks nearly 34 and havent seen the midwife yet i ask the d...

4 replies

You should definitely be booked into the hospital by now. Some hospitals dont have the equipment for complicated pregnancies or if y...

cbekky

Public Hospital VS Independant Midwife Lock

Hello All, Can anyone please pass on any info/experience they've had at Wellington Hospital? Im ...

Claires_1980

need to fine me a midwife Lock

hey does anyone have any contacts for a good midwife on the northshore?? im nearly 9 weeks and b...

Hlmartin92

wat do i do :( ??? Lock

hi everyone i am desperate for some advice i was a heavy smoker before finding out i was pregnant...

4 replies

Who told you not to stop straight away? Doctors and such are telling pregnant woman not to go cold turkey now as the amount of st...

BabyBlueBird

Odd things happening Lock

Hello, I am currently 22 weeks, and 5 days preganet, today i just went for my Pregnancy diabeties...

13 replies

well if it keeps happening, and i get no phone call or letter by friday (as they said give it to friday and no notice is good) and i...

krissy86

Help Lock

Hi, im 36+4 and i have been getting some really bad pelvic pains for the last few weeks. trouble ...

mum of 5 blessings /3 are angels

whens good time to stop working Lock

im 17wks pregnant high risk pregnancy had few scares already,due to my bicornuate uterus im re...

3 replies

generally its 6 weeks before confinement, so 34 weeks, but if you have a high risk pregnancy you should follow the guidelines set by...

goochi

Symphysis pubis dysfunction Lock

Hi, I'm 32 weeks pregnant with my second child and was diagnosed at about 18-19 weeks with this ...

4 replies

Hi, I'm 32 weeks pregnant with my second child and was diagnosed at about 18-19 weeks with this condition. It was bearable then bu...

mummy_22

Subseptate / bicornuate uterus Lock

Hi, I am currently into my 10th week of my first pregnancy. I had my first ultrasound in my 8th w...

2 replies

Hi, Thank you for your enquiry. You are at a higher risk of miscarriage with your condition but when you pass the 12 – 16 week mar...