Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

2 questions Lock Rss

hi i have two q's..
1st... i have had to re book my morphology scan from this wed till next thurs when i will be 20.5 weeks is this ok, as my dr said to book it between 18-20 wks.

2nd...how early can baby's travel on a plane? i am moving with my partner, and this is away from my family (unfortunately), and we will want to visit with the buby, but didn't know how soon this can be done?

thanks heaps for your help in advance
Hi,
Thank you for your enquiries. A fetal morphology scan looks at the baby’s development for any obvious signs of abnormal development. It is best attended at around 18-20 weeks. If you are 20.5 weeks then this is still a great time to have a good look at the baby.

If your baby is healthy and not born premature, you can travel with your baby at any time really, as long as you are prepared for the journey, most newborn babies travel very well. If you are flying and breast feeding, try feeding when you are taking off & landing as this will help any sore ears.

Best wishes in the weeks ahead,
Alex.

<a href="http://www.nswmidwives.com.au/">NSW Midwives Association</a>

Note: This information is not designed to replace that of your health professional.
Sign in to follow this topic