Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

How soon can you tell Lock Rss

Hi im just wondering how early can u do a pregnancy test.... its been around 2 weeks since we tried for a baby and im anxcious to find out if i am

And also ive been feeling nausia for about 4 days now it happens every night and the last 2 days getting mood swings, could this be a sign or is it just to do with excitingment and anxciousity

Shelley, NSW, Breanna 19/11/04, Lachlan 5/01/07

Hey there I took a pregnancy test about 2 wks after me and my partner tried. They are pretty accurate I think even 99% I got a pos result straight away. I was also only a few days over with my period. Good luck 2 U. & remember if u aren't it's always fun trying until it does happen. LOL

Mumma of 3.

Hi Shelley,
Thank you for your enquiry. It is best to wait until your period is late (1 – 2 days). The test looks for a hormone that is produced in early pregnancy and it is good to wait until the levels are up a bit to make sure that the test is accurate. Pregnancy symptoms don’t usually start until around 5 – 6 weeks of pregnancy.
Best wishes,
Alex.

<a href="http://www.nswmidwives.com.au/">NSW Midwives Association</a>
Note: This information is not designed to replace that of your health professional.

Sign in to follow this topic