Huggies Forum

strange sensation Lock Rss

Hi,
Over the last 24 hours i have been feeling a strange statiky sensation high in my groin. I am 27 weeks and this is my 3rd baby. I have not felt this sensation before. I have had alot of frequent braxton hicks and am concerned that this might be a sign of early labor. I suffer obstetric cholestasis(liver disease) and also Gestational diabetes which is insulin controlled. I only started the insulin a few days ago. I am also measuring big for dates about 32 weeks so 5 weeks ahead of schedule. My last 2 children were prem(36 & 35 weeks). if you could get back to me with any explanation that would be great .
thanks
Synni curd

mum of three girls (99,02,06)

Hi,
Thank you for your enquiry. I am sorry but I am not able to determine what you are describing. It may be best to see your health care professionals so that they can properly assess your condition. It appears that you have a few complications during pregnancy so it is best to be on the safe side and not ignore any unusual symptoms.

Best wishes,
Alex.

<a href="http://www.nswmidwives.com.au/">NSW Midwives Association</a>
Note: This information is not designed to replace that of your health professional.

Sign in to follow this topic