Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

concerned Lock Rss

i have just had my 30 week check up and my fundus height is only just 29, i am 31 weeks on the 4/5/06 and i have been having terrible headaches and i am so tired, really tired, my blood pressure was normal and i had a normal urine test, i occassionally feel a bit dizzy, i have just been perscribed iron tablets as it was low, i havent been really hungry in this pregnancy, this is my third and i am 36 yrs old, everyone keeps saying how small my stomach is and i am really scared there is something wrong,i am still having lots of good kicking and movements, should i make an appointment to see the midwives at the clinic where i attend or get a doctors perspective, i dont want to bother anyone, i just want to put my mind at ease.
what should i do

Love My Chickens

Hi,
Thank you for your enquiry. Low iron levels can cause most of the symptoms you are describing. Try to take your iron tablets with some orange juice as it is better absorbed this way. If you are concerned that it may be something more than this it is advisable to be checked over by your health carers.
Best wishes,
Alex.

<a href="http://www.nswmidwives.com.au/">NSW Midwives Association</a>
Note: This information is not designed to replace that of your health professional.
Sign in to follow this topic