Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

lost symptoms Lock Rss

I am 11 weeks pregnant and seem to have lost my main symptoms (ie. nausea and breast tenderness). I know HCG levels are supposed to start decreasing around this time - could this be responsible for my lost symptoms or should I be worried? I have had 4 miscarriages in the past (3 last year) and 1 successful pregnancy. With all my miscarriages the first sign was that my symptoms disappeared, although this was also accompanied by bleeding. I have had no bleeding as yet in this current pregnancy and have already seen the baby's heartbeat at 8 weeks (I had not seen a heartbeat in any of my previous miscarriages). I am very worried about miscarrying again and am also worried that my worrying will affect my pregnancy or my baby.
Today, 2 days after I wrote the above message, I have started bleeding. It seems to be only minor spotting at this stage but that's how it started with my previous miscarriages. My first miscarriage last year was a missed miscarriage that was discovered ay 10weeks with the fetus being around a 5 week stage. Could it all be happening again, even though I have actually seen a heartbeat in this pregnancy? My next obstetrician appt is on Monday (5/6) but am so worried I'm not sure whether I should try to see him sooner or not.
Sign in to follow this topic