Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

what gap should you put between caesarins Lock Rss

Hi I have two children my eldest was born December 2003 through an emergency caesarin my second was born September 2005 through a booked caesarin my youngest is 9 months and my husband and I are talking about trying for our third but we hear so many things about how much time you should wait between caesarins I feel I recovered better the second caesarin and right now I don't even feel like I had two caesarin births what is the best gap to put between my last caesarin and my next another thing we have been told is that three caesarins is the limit is this true we have always wanted a big family but we don't want to do anything if it means putting anyone at risk thankyou any information you can give me would be greatly appreciated

Mum to Sammy, Sophie & Brock

Hi,
Thank you for your enquiry. It is best that you discuss this with your Obstetrician as they can advise if there were any complications that may need extra care. They can also tell you if there are any problems with your scar that may cause problems if you decide to have more children.
Best wishes,
Alex.

<a href="http://www.nswmidwives.com.au/">NSW Midwives Association</a>
Note: This information is not designed to replace that of your health professional.
Sign in to follow this topic