Huggies Forum

lump on cervix Rss

Hello, I've just started tracking my cerix position in the last month intending on falling pregnant with my third child soon. Three days ago I noticed a small lump on the outside of the cervix which has never been there before, it was not the previous day to checking. I havn't got my period back since the birth of my second daughter as I'm still feeding but am pretty sure I ovulated over the weekend. ( Ovulation stick was positive and cervix rose high and soft.) Yesterday I started bleeding, only very lightly so I am confused. My partner and I did the dead on Saturday hoping I was ovulating then and I thought it might be an implantation bleed. That is impossible though. If I ovulated Saturday or Sunday it couldn't have implanted already, it takes 7-10 days. I'm very confused why I'm bleeding. I had a pap smear done when my daughter was born and that was only 10 months ago so hopefully nothing is wrong there. Can you offer any advice?

Emeilia 24.06.04, Holly 13.12.05 #3 due 21.11.07

Hi,

Thank you for your enquiry. Sometimes you can develop small polyps on your cervix. These are not usually anything to worry about but you may have disturbed it when you where checking your cervix. It is probably advisable to see your GP for a check up and to discuss the lump and any further treatment or care.

Best wishes,

Alex.

<a href="http://www.nswmidwives.com.au/">NSW Midwives Association</a>

Note: This information is not designed to replace that of your health professional.
Sign in to follow this topic