Huggies Forum

Benefits of baby sign language Rss

My mothers group is interested in learning the benefits of baby sign language & where we can learn it.
Can you help??

My name is Karina. I was just answering another ladies question so thought I would answer yours as well. My grandson has learnt sign language through his mum and the childrens centre he goes to and I was totally suprised by how much he picked up. The staff were taught by a business called Hands Can Talk. If you want I can ask my daughter if she has any contact details as I know her mothers group ended up organising their own workshop and she said she really enjoyed it. I have been slowly learning from her and Brock seems to enjoy my attempts.
Hi there

There are a number of ways that your Mothers Group can learn.

Depending on where you are based, I am currently going out and visiting some Mothers Groups in the area.
If you would like to email me at and let me know where you are based, we may be able to organise something.

Alternatively, you can download a free baby sign language chart from my website at

Best of luck

<a href="">Visit Australian Baby Hands Now</a>

If you are in victoria i can help... i offer auslan baby sign workshops. my email is
from Angela

babysign class-

Sign in to follow this topic