Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Help Panel (Read Only)
  4. Baby Sleep Expert - Q&As (Read Only)
  5. 3-4 months old, Was sleeping thru, not anymore

3-4 months old, Was sleeping thru, not anymore Lock Rss

hi, My almost 15 week old started sleeping thru at 9 weeks. He stayed with my mum for 2 nights but she did everything I do ( she is like their secind mum) and ever since he came home he hasnt slept thru. I know he can do at least 8 hours. He has his last bottle at 7ish, then bed by 7:30/8. He then wakes at 12:30 on the dot ( i stick the dummy i and leave) and again between 1:30 and 3, usually xloser to 1:30 for a feed, then agai at 5/6 for a feed. he use to sleep 7-3, or 8-4 feed and back to sleep till 8, then his day routine would be feed ing at 8, 12,4 and 8.
HE isnt reallt dependent on the dummy. I use it in the day mor, but at night i put it in andleave he usually spits it and sleeps without it and he cries as i put him to bed after a feed at night but wont take the dummy, so i know he doesnt NEED it. He also calls out in his sleep. not the normal type, he squeals/yells and then sometimes drifts off, but at the 12:30 squeal he wakes up? is there a reason for this?
any help would be appriciated. he goes off to sleep on his own, the room stays the smae and he has a night light and the door closed. He is wrapped and on his side ( flat head). He has 5 bottles all up ( sometimes 6 if he wakes at 5/6 for a feed).
I dont know what else i can give u.. can u help?

Ashton 13/8/04, dylan 27/8/05, #3 due 22/9/07

Hi
He may have been a bit out of routine staying away for a couple of nights and things should return to normal again though.

You would expect to be feeding baby at least once overnight but other waking you could use settling techniques instead of feeding back to sleep.
You can get details for our settling program on <a href="http://www.huggies.com/au/pregnancy_parenting/yourbabysleep/">Your Baby’s Sleep</a> page

Remember that their routines and needs change all the time and you need to adapt to this.

Cheers Maree

It's Time to Sleep

Sign in to follow this topic