Huggies Forum

To Maree Rss

This is a great idea to have Maree here to ask questions to.
I just need to know what credentials and experience you have had so that I know where you are coming from.
I did see that you have a DVD and a book.
I guess we need a background from you.

mum of 3

Good question,
4 years ago I was like most of you, a mum who couldn’t get her baby to sleep. After meeting Rhonda Abrahams at a baby sleep centre in Melbourne she had my 12 month old son sleeping through the night in just one hour.
I was so inspired by Rhonda’s settling program that I approached Rhonda to help me produce a video (now produced as a DVD) to teach other parents these settling techniques, so others didn’t have to wait 2 months to get into a settling centre (if they were lucky enough to have access to one) I released this in October 2000. Rhonda has over 25 years experience and has taught me so much over the last 4 years, we answer parents questions via my website from all over the world. I went on to write a book to go with the DVD, to answer many of the most frequently asked questions, and to help parents understand why babies have trouble sleeping and to offer support through what can be a most trying time in your life. So, I’m a mum who’s been there and ready to offer support and hope to others.
Maree

It's Time to Sleep

Sign in to follow this topic