Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

Catnaps during the day Rss

Hi,
I am trying to get my 4mth Daughter into a feed, play, sleep program during the day, consisting of 2hrs up- 2hrs down. The problem I'm having is most of the time she will only catnap. She wakes after approx 40mins and cries out. I leave her for about 10mins, If she is still crying I go in there and give her her dummy. Sometimes she will resettle herself, but most times I give her her dummy. Sometimes she will do this about 3 times in the 2hrs of the sleep time. HELP ME PLEASE!
Samara

WA, 4 mth girl

Hi,
Using our settling techniques will teach her to sleep independently and you can use these techniques to resettle her when catnapping .

Feed/play/sleep routine is your best way, try to follow this routine and be guided by tired signs rather than the clock for settling.

You can get an overview of our settling program from the <a href=" https://www.huggies.com.au/BeingAParent/YourBab... Baby’s Sleep</a> section of the Huggies site or for more detail, and a visual demonstration, from <a href="It&#39;s time to sleep&lt;/a" />It's Time To Sleep</a> DVD&BOOK.

Best of luck

Cheers Maree

It's Time to Sleep

Sign in to follow this topic